Don’t Wait, Book Today your emergency dental appointment!
Call Our Office
Emergency Dental Services
- Abscessed Tooth
- Broken And Fractured Teeth
- Broken Appliances
- Broken Fillings
- Dental Accidents/Trauma
- Root Canal
- Swollen Jaw
General Dental Services
- COMP Exam For All
- Wisdom Teeth
Emergency Dental of Detroit accepts most dental insurances. Call us to receive more information on how we can help you today.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards.
Upon approval, Care Credit can offer no down payment at the time of the service with a required credit check. This plan offers affordable monthly payments with low interest rates.
Don’t let finances stop you from achieving oral health. We have a variety of financing options to help you get the care you need today.
Emergency rooms and hospitals do not treat tooth issues. Emergency physicians are not trained in dental practice. If you need immediate emergency dental care, schedule an appointment with Emergency Dental of Detroit as soon as possible.
Yes. However, we prefer to schedule formal appointments because we give first preference to appointed patients. This minimizes potential wait times in case of emergency.
Yes. Ask us for more information during your appointment or view our flexible financing options online.
es, we can help preserve your tooth. When you come to the office, bring the broken or lost tooth with you. We will take immediate steps to save the tooth and repair the injury.
It is important that you see an emergency dental care office as soon as this happens. The preservation of the tooth depends on the timeliness.
Swelling is usually an indication of an infection. It is important to have any infection addressed by a dentist as soon as possible. Lingering infections in the mouth can have long-term health effects if left untreated over time.
Follow these tips when caring for yourself at home:
- Don’t chew on the side of the infected tooth & avoid hot or cold foods and beverages as your tooth may be sensitive to the temperature.
- Put oil of cloves directly on the tooth to relieve pain. You can buy oil of cloves at drugstores.
- Place a cold pack on your jaw over the sore area. This will help to reduce inflammation and temporarily create a numbing effect. If you’d like, you can gently massage the numbed cheek externally to help ease some of the pain.
- You may use over-the-counter medication to ease the pain unless another medicine was prescribed. If you have chronic liver or kidney disease, talk with your health care provider before using acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
- Also, talk with your provider if you’ve had a stomach ulcer or GI bleeding.